25 June 2009

Babes, Boats, Bikes, Beer, Boobs…

Ugh, I am NOT used to this getting up at 515 AM shit anymore. I am TIRED. I didn’t sleep well last night as I’m not used to having a male body in my bed. I totally wanted to cuddle, he likes it when I fall asleep on his shoulder w/ my leg over his torso, but it was too hot. I wanted to get up and turn the AC up and the damn LCD thermostat wasn’t working. Ugh, I woke up this morning stuck to him and soaked in sweat. Icky. But at the same time, I miss having someone in my bed with me. J

Yesterday after work I did some more room ish, I am LOVING the way it’s turning out. I am done painting now and just have a few pics left to hang. Today after work I’m gonna make a trip to the old house and get my last dresser and try to get the remainder of my clothes and shoes. Ugh. I.EFFING.HATE.MOVING! But, it’s almost done now. Yay!

So, Thursday. After I get back to the new house and pack all of my crap inside I’m gonna take a shower and then take a nap…SO.TIRED.

The weather this weekend is supposed to be amazing, I hope I can get out on a boat or a bike. A ha ha, I love this time of year. All of the B’s are out! Babes, Boats, Bikes, Beer, Boobs…yeah baby. Gotta love summer time! Anyway, I haven’t talked to TB about what’s going on this weekend but I’m sure I will do some heavy drinking as per usual. Ugh, I gotta go back to drinking beer and shots and eliminate the mixer that is giving me these 24 hour hangovers. Fuck, I’m just not 21 anymore and can’t bounce back from the hangover like I used to. Blah, blah, blah, blah.

I SO wanna crawl under my desk right now and take a little nap…5 hours left, then I hafta pack stuff and go get my nails done. Yay, Thursday!

Quote of the Day: “Life doesn't require that we be the best, only that we try our best.”

No comments:

Post a Comment