26 June 2009

Well, I Drank Mine AND Hers...

So tired. Didn’t want to get out of bed today. Totally snoozed my alarm for half an hour and then was booking to get out the door on time. :O Ugh…but at least it’s Friday. When I get home today I am totally taking a nap. It’s supposed to be really nice tomorrow and I want to be able to enjoy it! I have no idea what I’m doing yet, but as long as I’m outside, I’ll be happy.

Yesterday was fairly uneventful. Worked, then went and got my nails done and went and picked up another load from the house. I got my last dresser. I think I can get the rest of the stuff in 2 or 3 loads now. Yay! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. As previously stated, I.HATE.MOVING. I think most people do. The only part about moving that I like is that I tend to get rid of a lot of stuff I don’t need, and considering I’ve moved twice in the past 2 years, I have most definitely gotten rid of a bunch of crap that I don’t need to cart around from place to place.

So, I got to the new house and unloaded and then took a nice, cold shower as I was sweating from moving stuff inside. Then I lazily got ready, blow dried and flat ironed my hair and did my makeup. TB was out w/ some co workers and came home and I got dressed and we headed to 84 for a quick drink…or two. Well, I drank mine AND hers since she had been drinking since she got off work. We had a quick drink and then headed home. I think I was in bed by 11, I’m just not used to 5 days in a row of getting up early anymore. THANK GOD I get off at 2 PM every day. Makes it a little easier on me.

So, after my nap today I have no idea what’s going on. I know TB has a family reunion in Stevenson, WA on Sunday and the weather’s going to be nice. I may tag along as it will be a nice day for a drive through the gorge. Other than that, I really don’t have any plans. Think we may take it easy this weekend as I have re-joined the work force for the time being. However, I know I say that and things will end up getting crazy like they always do. Yee haw.

Hope you all have a wicked weekend!

Quote of the Day: “Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol.”

No comments:

Post a Comment