08 July 2009

...It Has Shaken My Faith...

I don’t even know where to start today. I am completely discontent. All my thoughts are in disarray and I can’t seem to stop thinking. I HATE that. I am totally over analyzing everything, running things through my mind over and over. Questioning, doubting, believing, hurting…the list goes on and on. I’ve always tried to see the good in people, I always try to be positive about things and keep my head up. But this…it has shaken my faith…I am SO confused. I am hoping that my tried and true method of writing helps me gain a new clarity on this situation, or at least just give me peace. I can’t move on until I understand. It doesn’t matter if I agree with it or not, as long as I understand that’s all that matters to me. That’s all I have to say about this situation right now. Moving on…

Since it’s been a few weeks since I wrote last, here’s a quick recap. The family reunion was fun. After it was over we had a bunch of TB’s family come to the house to continue the celebrations. Unfortunately, it was a Sunday night and half of us were TRASHED. In fact, I have pictures on my phone of some of us wrestling in the back yard. Monday wasn’t a good day for any of us.

I don’t remember much of what happened the week before 4th of July. All of my weeks and days blur together now because TB and I have too much fun together. 4th of July weekend was great. Got TRASHED Thursday night, watched the sun come up, slept most of Friday. Partied 4th of July and then went boating on Sunday. I drank a little too much on Sunday and passed out when we got home about 5 PM. I got up around 930 and then went back to bed at 10 PM.

This week at work is HECTIC. I’m badging for the SSA employees and setting up their security system for them. The furniture starts coming in today and employees will be moved in and working on Monday. All in all, it’s been a SUPER hectic project with an ALMOST impossible timeline. But, we’ve been making it work, I will still be around for a while finishing up paperwork. Ugh, must get back to work. Too much to do…plus, I have to keep myself busy so as not to continue to over think this situation and stress about it more. It’s time to put it in a bubble and blow it away.

“That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.” 2 Corinthians 12:10

Quote of the Day: “You must look INTO other people, as well as AT them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment