13 March 2009

She Was Already Buzzing, So She Didn't Need It Anyway...

Woo hoo! Friday! Yay! Not only and I super tired from a long week, it’s not even over yet! Last weekend I boarded Saturday and Sunday, then Tuesday night, tonight and then again tomorrow. That’s 5 trips in a week! Crazy. I am exhausted. But, I am excited about going tonight w/ the work crew. They’re good people. It should be nice up there today, unseasonably warm actually. Then it’s supposed to DUMP tomorrow. I’m hoping it will still be good boarding weather. We’ll just hope for little to no wind. That’s what sucks the most, when it’s windy up there.

So, since I have NO SOCIAL LIFE during boarding season I decided to go out for a few cocktails with the TB last night. We hit up Bar 84 and I had a few beers and a few shots. Well, I had a few beers and someone ordered the bar a round and I drank my shot and TB’s. She was already buzzing, so she didn’t need it anyway! Come to find out she ended up staying there until about 1 AM with some of the staff and regulars and is now regretting staying out so late. I’m glad I went home when I did. I have HUGE weekend in front of me! I was back home by about 1030, played some Mario Kart on the Wii WiFi Channel then went to bed. Ugh, tired.

So, yesterday I wrote about my TB. Today I am going to write about my Princess! Don’t be fooled by the name. She is my Redneck Woman counterpart! She deer hunts with me, she duck hunts with me, she rides quads, she can shoot a shotgun like a champ, (how do you think I got into that stuff?!) but yet still lets me dress her up and do her hair and makeup like my Barbie doll! I LOVE YOU PRINCESS! I have known my Princess for just as long as I’ve known my TB. Princess is like the little sister I never had. I love her more than words can possibly describe, just like TB. The Princess is married and has a wonderful husband, Kamikaze. I’ve written about them boarding with us. Anyway, the Princess and I have this weird bond. We can go out and go duck hunting in the morning in the pouring down rain, then go spend the afternoon in the salon getting pretty. It’s amazing how we do activities in one day that are on the COMPLETE opposite end of the spectrum. I LOVE IT!

Recently, my Princess found out some very exciting news. She and Kamikaze are going to have a baby! I’m going to be an Aunt! I can’t believe it. No, really, I can’t believe it. Every day I’m like, my baby girl is pregnant?! WTF? Is this possible? Roommate, who has known her just as long as I have randomly, states the same thing to me:

“I can’t believe she’s pregnant.”
Me: “What? Who are you talking about?”
Roommate: “Princess, duh!”

I love my Princess. She is very important to me. There isn’t anything in this world I wouldn’t do for that woman. She is a part of my heart and soul, and another one of those friends of mine that I can always count on. I LOVE YOU PRINCESS! I hope you have a Happy Friday! MUAH!

XOXO
Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment